This is a repair service for Cinch Gaming Controllers Only.
If your controller is out of warranty you will need to follow these steps to get your controller repaired.
1. Determine if your controller is repairable.* If you are unsure please e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Purchase this repair service.
3. Print and fill out a copy of the repair form found here.
4. Pack your controller up using your own shipping box. Ship your controller to us with the repair form. If we receive a controller with no paperwork we can not be held responsible for that controller.
5. Once your controller is received we will determine the root cause of the problem and let you know what additional fees are required.
We will not complete any repairs until the additional fees are paid.
*We only repair controllers that were purchased from us. Please note that we are unable to repair any thumbstick problems for controllers that were purchased before Fall of 2016. We do not repair XBOX Elite Controllers or any controller purchased from one of our competitors.
This repair fee is non-refundable.
ESTIMATED SHIPPING TIMES
Within the United States
USPS First Class Mail (only available on 1lb. or less): 1-3 days
UPS Next Day Air: Next business day, usually by 10:30 am (Saturday delivery is NOT included- if your order ships on Friday, you won’t get it until Monday)
UPS Second Day Air: 2 business days, by the end of the day (Saturday delivery in NOT included)
UPS Ground: 1-5 business days
USPS First Class International: Usually 1-3 weeks, but possibly up to one month
USPS Priority Mail international: Usually 6- 10 business days, but possibly up to one month
UPS Worldwide Express: 1-3 business days
UPS Worldwide Expedited: 2-5 business days.
All Cinch Gaming products may be returned for a refund for a period of 14 days after the item was received. Returns are subject to a 15% restocking fee and must be in the original condition in which the product was received. Any damaged or non-working returns are not eligible for a refund. Controllers returned with damaged headset ports are non-refundable and are not covered under warranty. Controllers returned with the void warranty label removed, punctured, or otherwise tampered with are not eligible for a return, refund, or warranty repair.
Please note: We do not refund any customs fees that may be applied to international shipping customers. Custom vinyl decals, Rush service, and shipping charges are non-refundable. “Make it a Cinch controllers” are not eligible for a refund but are still covered under a 30 day limited warranty. To process a return or refund you must first contact us at email@example.com.